BENEFITS OF TANKLESS WATER HEATER INSTALLATION
You have multiple options when it comes to hot water heater installation, including gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Additionally, you can decide between a standard tank water heater or a tankless system.
There are pros and cons to both types of system; however, choosing electric tankless water heater installation offers many energy-saving benefits. Here are just a handful:
- Unlimited hot water. Tank water heaters are restricted by the size of their water tank. When the tank is refilling or heating up, you’ll have to wait for hot water. Tankless water heaters can sustain an unlimited stream of hot water.
- Improved energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters can be up to 35% more energy efficient than traditional tank heaters. This is because they heat water on demand instead of storing it.
- Compact size. Tankless water heaters don’t need a lot of space. They can be installed on the wall or under a sink.
- Lower risk of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t store water, so they’re less vulnerable to a catastrophic leak like a tank water heater.
Once you’ve made your choice on hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to worry about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a worry-free maintenance program that also covers required yearly maintenance for your heating and cooling system. As a valued member, you’ll also enjoy exclusive repair discounts and priority service. When you need water heater repair, we’re here 24/7 to take your call.
Looking to learn more about if a tankless water heater is right for your home? Call our water heater specialists at (727) 273-7810 to schedule your free estimate on select HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Services and Replacements today.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option:
- Perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost.
- Issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida.
This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.