Sooner or later, every Clearwater home will require a water heater replacement. When water heater repairs are not enough, we have a wide selection of quality replacement water heaters to choose from, including powerful and energy efficient tankless water heaters.
Installing the right water heater for your home depends on many factors, such as the size of your home and the number of people in your household. FAST of Florida can help you find the best water heater for your specific needs at a budget-friendly price.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
Many homes in Clearwater have tank-style water heaters. These water heaters store and continuously heat a large amount of water. It’s important to watch for signs that you need to replace your current tank water heater before something malfunctions. Otherwise, you may end up dealing with a costly water leak or cold showers.
Here are four signs you may need hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old. The majority of gas and electric water heaters have a lifespan of 10 years. Even if your current water heater is running fine, you may want to consider replacing it for a newer, more energy efficient model.
- You run out of hot water quickly. This is the most common sign that your water heater should be replaced. As a water heater ages, it’s unable to efficiently heat and deliver hot water. This goes for both electric and gas hot water heaters.
- Your water heater is making a banging noise. Over time, sediment accumulates in a water heater, which can produce cracking and popping noises as the sediment solidifies. When this occurs, the best solution is a water heater replacement.
- Your water heater is leaking. Leaks can appear as old seals and joints stretch and contract repeatedly. Valves may also degrade over time. These problems can be caught and fixed with routine maintenance; however, you will eventually need to get a new water heater.
Dealing with any of these problems? Contact us for a free estimate on water heater installation in Clearwater.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation
You have multiple options when it comes to hot water heater installation, including gas and electric water heaters. Additionally, you can decide between a standard tank water heater or a tankless system.
There are pros and cons to both types of systems; however, choosing an electric tankless water heater offers many energy-saving benefits, such as:
- Unlimited hot water. Tank water heaters are restricted by the size of their tank. When the tank is refilling or heating up, you’ll have to wait for hot water. Tankless water heaters provide unlimited hot water.
- Improved energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters can be up to 35% more energy efficient than traditional tank heaters. This is because they heat water on demand instead of storing it.
- Compact size. Tankless water heaters don’t need a lot of space. They can be installed on the wall or under a sink.
- Lower risk of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t store water, so they’re less vulnerable to a catastrophic leak than a tank water heater.
Maximize the Benefits of a New Water Heater with Our Maintenance Program
Once you’ve made your choice on hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to worry about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a worry-free maintenance program that also covers required yearly maintenance for your heating and cooling system. As a valued member, you’ll also enjoy exclusive repair discounts and priority service. When you need water heater repair, we’re here 24/7 to take your call.
Guaranteed Satisfaction with Every Water Heater Replacement in Clearwater
FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option:
- Perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost.
- Issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged.*
Ready for a water heater upgrade? Call (727) 273-7810 for a free estimate on water heater installation in Clearwater, FL.
*This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from the use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse, or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customers must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.