ADVANTAGES OF TANKLESS WATER HEATER INSTALLATION
You have a lot of choices in regards to hot water heater installation, which involves gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Also, you can select between a standard tank water heater or a tankless water heater. There are pluses and minuses to both models; however, a tankless water heater installation provides many appealing advantages. Here’s just a couple of them:
- Limitless hot water. Tank water heaters hold on to and continuously heat water. But when the tank is adding more water or reheating, you’ll have to wait a bit for hot water. Tankless water heaters can offer a continuous supply of hot water.
- Improved energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters are typically up to 35% more energy efficient than tank water heaters, depending on household needs. This is because they heat water as you require it as opposed to holding it.
- Space Saving. Tankless water heaters don’t need a lot of space. They can be placed in a less obvious place on an interior or exterior wall, or even beneath a sink.
- Decreased risk of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t keep water, so they’re less likely to have a catastrophic mess like a tank water heater.
Once you’ve made a choice for hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to worry about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a stress-free maintenance program that also takes care of required routine service for your heating and cooling system, plus a whole-home plumbing inspection annually. As a valued member, you’ll also enjoy select repair discounts and priority appointments. When you have to have water heater repair, we’re here 24/7 to pick up your call.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option:
- Perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost.
- Issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida.
This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.