What Should I Look For in a New Furnace?
The number of heating options available may initially feel a little overwhelming. But we’re more than happy to help you figure out what type of furnace will be best for your needs and budget! Talk with one of our heating replacement technicians for any details you need.
In the meantime, learn about important differences between furnace models:
- Type of furnace. Depending on the model, furnaces can use a different fuel source to generate heat. There are electric furnaces, which are popular in warmer climates. Gas furnaces are another popular option, which are energy-efficient to operate. Finally, oil furnaces are a possible alternative when natural gas isn’t easily accessible.
- Right features and options. We’ll help you choose the furnace that’s the proper size for your home and has the features you want, such as variable-speed heating.
Always look for a reputable company like FAST of Florida for fast, dependable installation. We can help make any step of the process streamlined and easy to understand. You’ll spend less time worrying about figuring out the right choice. With our financing and routine maintenance offers, you’ll enjoy that peace of mind for years to come!
What to Expect During Your Furnace Installation
After we’ve helped you settle on a replacement, we’ll provide a seamless installation!
Here’s what you can expect when we come to install your furnace:
- We keep your new equipment and our installation area tidy. We use shoe covers and drop cloths to reduce the dirt and dust tracked into your home. From the start, your furnace will run as cleanly as possible, and our routine maintenance service will help keep it that way.
- You deserve to know what’s going on while we work. We will update you about our process every step of the way. Even once we’re done with the job, our heating technicians will give you everything you should know about keeping your new furnace in excellent condition.
- Efficient furnaces are now easier to use than ever before—but if you need extra help to learn about all the bells and whistles, we’ve got you covered. We will explain all features and how to take advantage of them. For example, we can demonstrate how to take advantage of your furnace’s variable-speed blowers to maximize energy efficiency.
We’re proud to offer a convenient, hassle-free process from start to finish. You’ll know the job's requirements with a free, no-obligation estimate. Our staff will work with you to thoroughly review available heating systems to help you find the ideal choice for a replacement. All our installation services include a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee; if you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll be there as soon as possible to make it right.
On qualifying Lennox A/C & Heating Systems
*Call For Details & Schedule Your Free Estimate!
Rebate requires purchase of qualifying items between January 9, 2023 to February 3, 2023. Qualifying items must be installed by February 10, 2023. Valid from Jan 9, 2023 - Mar 31, 2023