What Should I Look For in a New Furnace?
The number of heating options available on the market may feel a little overwhelming at first. But we’re more than happy to help you figure out what type of furnace will be best for your needs and budget. Talk with one of our heating replacement technicians for any details you need. In the meantime, take a moment to learn about a couple of important differences between furnace models.
What to Consider When Installing a New Furnace
- Type of furnace. Depending on the model, furnaces can use a different fuel source to generate heat. There are electric furnaces, which are popular in warmer climates. Gas furnaces are another popular option, and energy-efficient to operate. Finally, oil furnaces are a possible alternative when natural gas isn’t easily accessible. Our pros will help you determine what’s right for your home.
- Right features and options. We’ll help you choose the furnace that’s the proper size for your home. Beyond that, there are many additional features for you to choose from, including variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility.
Always look for a reputable company like FAST of Florida for fast, dependable installation. We can help make any step of the process streamlined and easy to understand. You’ll spend less time worrying about figuring out the right choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance offers, you’ll enjoy that peace of mind for years to come.
What to Expect during Your Furnace Installation
After we’ve helped you settle on a replacement, we’ll provide seamless installation for your new, highly efficient furnace.
Here Are a Few Things We’ll Complete during the Installation Process:
- Keeping your home clean. We keep your new equipment and our installation area tidy. We use shoe covers and drop cloths to reduce the dirt and dust tracked into your home. Right from the start your new furnace will run as cleanly as possible, and our routine furnace maintenance service will help keep it that way.
- Providing experienced, knowledgeable service. All our technicians are comprehensively trained, licensed and insured to ensure expert furnace installation throughout Clearwater and beyond. This includes electric furnaces, gas furnaces and oil furnaces. Enjoy the peace of mind that we’ll deliver a smooth installation process.
- Updating you about our process and sharing maintenance tips. You deserve to know exactly what’s going on while we work. Even once we’re done with the job, our heating technicians will give you everything you should know about keeping your new furnace in great condition.
- Explaining all features and how to take advantage of them. Efficient furnaces are now easier to use than ever before. But if you need extra help to learn about all the bells and whistles, we’ve got you covered. For example, we can demonstrate how to take advantage of your furnace’s variable-speed blowers to maximize energy efficiency.
We’re proud to offer a convenient, hassle-free process from start to finish. With a free, no-obligation estimate for all furnace installation costs, you’ll know exactly what the job requires. Our staff will work with you to thoroughly review available heating systems to help you find the ideal choice for a replacement. All our installation services include a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee - if you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll be there as soon as possible to make it right.
Offers expire September 30, 2022
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Jul 1, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022