4 Root Causes of Heat Pump Failure
Unfortunately, there are many different reasons why your heat pump is not working. At FAST of Florida, we specialize in finding the culprit of the problem quickly!
Here are a few reasons why your heat pump may not be working correctly:
- There’s a problem with the thermostat. Your thermostat directs your heat pump to adjust your home to the chosen temperature. If it’s not working correctly, your heat pump won’t either. Remember to double-check that the thermostat settings are correct first!
- A key component has broken or failed. There are a few moving parts in your heat pump. If one breaks down or fails, your heat pump may struggle to run normally.
- Lack of routine maintenance. A smoothly running heat pump can result in lower energy bills. To keep your heat pump in the best possible condition, you should have maintenance performed twice a year. We’ll inspect, lubricate, and clean components during this service. We offer a Complete Comfort Club that ensures you’re on top of your maintenance. You’ll receive annual tune-ups, priority service, exclusive repair discounts, and more.
- Your air filter is clogged. Your heat pump relies on an air filter to prevent dust and other pollutants from entering your home’s air. If you don’t change the filter frequently, it can become clogged. Your heat pump will have to work much harder to provide the same amount of heating or cooling, which can increase your energy bill.
- Your heat pump is getting old. Heat pumps can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance. But the older they get, the more prone they are to breaking down. If yours is getting old, it may be time to consider getting a new one.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Today with FAST of Florida
FAST of Florida stands apart because we start our process with a free estimate on select HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services. We also back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!* You can count on us to provide fast, friendly service with hands-on expertise!
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option:
- Perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost.
- Issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida.
This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.