Whole Home Rewiring
Advantages of Whole-Home Rewiring
Here are some other advantages of electrical rewiring for your Clearwater home:
- Additional outlets. Older houses don’t have a lot of outlets, which means you could be needing too many extension cords. When used wrong, these cords might make a fire risk. Rewiring your home gives you a chance to add much-needed outlets.
- Better capacity. Older houses typically have a smaller electrical capacity, which decreases how many devices you can use.
- Defends your residence. Outdated wiring can be dangerous because it could start a fire. A skilled electrician like one at FAST of Florida will implement in-depth precautions to ensure a rewiring project is finished to code.
- Enhances the value of your home. If your house needs new wiring, it may be tricky to market. A rewiring project could be what allows you to successfully button up a sale.
- Connects new additions or renovations. If you’re performing major construction on your residence, the variation in wiring between old and new sections may cause issues. Adding a new area is a great opportunity to rewire your complete home to make your electrical system consistent across the board.
A whole-home rewiring project is a fantastic idea if your residence is old, you want to sell it, or you are doing major renovations. It also provides a priceless layer of protection. If you’re ready to start your project, give FAST of Florida a call at (727) 273-7810 to request a free estimate on select HVAC, plumbing and electrical services and replacements.
Contact FAST of Florida today! We serve Clearwater, Brandon, Largo, Tampa, St. Petersburg, and beyond!
$100 OFF ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATION INSTALLATION Offers expire 6/30/2023 Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023Print Coupon
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (727) 273-7810 or complete the form below.