5 ADVANTAGES OF GETTING NEW WIRING FOR YOUR HOME
Here are some other advantages of electrical rewiring for your residence:
- Additional outlets. Older houses don’t have a lot of outlets, which means you could be needing too many extension cords. When used wrong, these cords might make a fire risk. Rewiring your home gives you a chance to add much-needed outlets.
- Better capacity. Older houses typically have a smaller electrical capacity, which decreases how many devices you can use.
- Defends your residence. Outdated wiring can be dangerous because it could start a fire. A skilled electrician like one at FAST of Florida will implement in-depth precautions to ensure a rewiring project is finished to code.
- Enhances the value of your home. If your house needs new wiring, it may be tricky to market. A rewiring project could be what allows you to successfully button up a sale.
- Connects new additions or renovations. If you’re performing major construction on your residence, the variation in wiring between old and new sections may cause issues. Adding a new area is a great opportunity to rewire your complete home to make your electrical system consistent across the board.
A whole-home rewiring project is a fantastic idea if your residence is old, you want to sell it or are doing major renovations. It also provides a priceless layer of protection. If you’re ready to start your project, give FAST of Florida a call at (727) 273-7810 to request a free estimate on select HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Services and Replacements today!
Offers expire September 30, 2022
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Jul 1, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022