Indoor Air Quality in Clearwater
We offer a range of products to enhance your indoor air quality, including:
- Air filtration – If your air smells or feels stale, you have bad allergies, or you have respiratory problems, you could benefit from installing an air filtration system in your home. An air purifier can remove many contaminants from your air, including dust mites, pollen, pet dander, smoke, fumes, and more.
- Air duct cleaning – Air ducts are convenient places for dust and harmful contaminants to accumulate. Periodic duct cleaning can promote healthier living by removing bacteria, mildew, mold spores, pet dander, and other pollutants that are lurking in your duct system and being recirculated throughout your home.
- Air duct repair and sealing – Your air duct system is an important component to prevent air contamination in your home. If your air ducts are leaking, it can allow many harmful contaminants to enter your airflow. Repairing and sealing your ducts will not only improve your air quality but also improve the efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Dehumidifiers – Adding a dehumidifier to your home can help keep it cool by removing the excess humidity (something we have plenty of here in Florida) and creating air that’s easier to breathe. Call our Clearwater heating and air professionals to find out if a whole house dehumidifier is right for your home.
- Fresh air ventilators – Without proper ventilation, your HVAC system will continue to circulate the same stale air throughout your house. By installing a fresh air ventilation system as part of your home’s heating and cooling unit, you can dilute airborne odors and contaminants, thus creating a healthier, more comfortable living space.
Call (727) 273-7810 or contact us online so our Clearwater indoor air quality specialists can help you breathe easier!
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (727) 273-7810 or complete the form below.