Clearwater Heat Pump Installation & Replacement Services
Guaranteed Heat Pump Solutions You Can Trust in Pinellas County
Quality heat pump replacements and installations don’t need to be frustrating or time-consuming. When you entrust your equipment to the heating experts at FAST of Florida, you’ll quickly discover why we’re known as the leading name in home comfort in Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Largo, Brandon, Palm Harbor, and beyond.
We start the installation procedure with a no-cost, no-pressure estimate. We will examine your existing heat pump and ask about your preferences. Even though there are a lot of pumps to choose from, our pros make it easy to discover the best solution for your home. Because heat pump installation can be a surprise cost, we have a selection of payment plans to help you save money. All we expect is just a signature. No payment needed!
Reach out to our Clearwater heat pump replacement pros at (727) 273-7810 or contact us online today for your no-cost, no-commitment in-home estimate.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re uncertain about how your system works, there are several signs it’s no longer cost-effective to repair your heat pump. Identifying these signs will reduce the risk of a total breakdown. It will also allow you to seamlessly transition away from an old heat pump.
Here are some questions to ask if you’re curious if you should replace your heat pump:
- How old is your heat pump? Most residential systems run for around 15 years when properly maintained. New heat pumps are less likely to need replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year mark, replacing it is often less expensive overall.
- How often does it need repairs? A heat pump that’s regularly maintained won’t need constant service calls. If you realize that you have to make frequent appointments with our technicians, swapping to a new model is a smart move.
- How expensive are repairs? Even infrequent repairs can be a good sign that you should consider replacement—especially if repairs are more than half the cost of a new system. Problems that can be resolved quickly and inexpensively tend to favor repairs over replacement. But if those costs start skyrocketing and problems become more complicated, replacement is the better long-term option.
What Should I Prioritize in a New Heat Pump?
Here are a few tips for maximizing the benefits of your new heat pump:
- Look for an energy-efficient model. While older systems can’t compete with the advances in energy-efficient technology, you’ll still want to choose the most efficient air source heat pump among new models. Pay attention to models’ seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings. The higher the number, the more efficient your system is at turning energy into comfort. You’ll also want to consider an efficient air handler, which works with your heat pump to circulate treated air.
- Look for models that offer the features you want most. Selecting a replacement should include identifying the features or controls that are important to you, like eco-friendly programming or the opportunity to integrate a smart thermostat. However, a long list of extra features shouldn’t be a deciding factor if you won’t use most of them.
- Choose a reputable company like FAST of Florida to replace your heat pump. We’ll work with you to identify the right heat pump for your needs and review financing options. No matter what, we back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement in Clearwater
Your heat pump is one of the most critical components in your home comfort system. Unlike a furnace or air conditioner that only works during one season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home. Since your heat pump works all year, it’s more vulnerable to wear and tear. If you don’t regularly schedule heat pump maintenance, you could have an expensive breakdown, especially if your heat pump is older. That doesn’t mean you should avoid replacement. In fact, replacing your heat pump with a more energy-efficient system will often improve your home’s sense of comfort and your monthly energy bill. Keeping up with proper maintenance from the start can help you save money and time over its lifetime!