Smart Home FAQs (continued)
What are the top benefits of home automation?
There are 5 benefits of home automation.
1. Control – Having control of your home’s settings, even when you are not home, is empowering and helps give you piece of mind.
2. Safety – There are quite a few home automation devices that are parallel with home security systems. Some components have cameras and/or audio recording capabilities that can send you notifications remotely from the smart device.
3. Convenience – The primary reason for home automation is to create convenience for the user. There are a multitude ways that devices in the category can do just that. An example of this is, if you decide to turn down the A/C a few degrees while you’re out of the house. You can do this while you’re away, instead of wishing about it.
4. Comfort – Some people desire having home automation for no other reason than they can do what they want in the comfort of your home. Want to modify the brightness of your lighting? You can do just that without having to get up by diming the lights from an app on your phone. This is one feature that can help.
5. Peace of mind – Peace of mind is fundamental, and that’s a great benefit of having a smart home. Parents can feel safer when their children are playing in another room because of the cameras and other technologies built into home automation systems.
Can my existing home be upgraded with smart home technology?
Yes, it is still possible for you to obtain the devices to have a smart home. Many of these devices only require connection from wi-fi. If you have wi-fi, you should have no worries!
Interested in learning more? Contact us today!
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (727) 273-7810 or complete the form below.