5 Indicators You May Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may display signs there’s something off and needs to be repaired. On the other hand a breakdown could come with no warning. These are some of the most typical signs that you should call the FAST of Florida water heater repair pros:
- Not enough hot water. Not very many people like having to take a cold shower. If it feels like you’re frequently running out of hot water quickly, this is a large sign your water heater needs to be assessed.
- Discolored water. The water coming out of your tap should always be colorless. If the water is brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it might be from your water heater, or suggest a need for water filter check. Color changes in water can also be indications of a health hazard, so be sure to contact FAST of Florida right away.
- Little water pressure. Low water pressure can be connected to a lot potential issues, like sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has declined over the years, call us at 727-545-8731 to book your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Having random noises coming from your water heater could be entirely normal, but when those clatters start to become loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s probably time to call us. These sounds could be caused by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure issues, which could result in water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are a lot of reasons why your water heater may have leaks. It can be due to faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. The presence of sediment can also corrode the bottom of your tank and lead it to leak or fail. If you’re experiencing a major leak, call us at 727-545-8731 now for emergency water heater repair.
If your home is experiencing any of these water heater challenges, it’s best to contact the FAST of Florida plumbing pros. We provide tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Get Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
To save even more on your water heater repairs, you should check out our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan covers your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll enjoy special repair discounts, ongoing heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Do you want to learn more about water heater repair? Contact us at 727-545-8731 to book your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate to get started.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.