5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater can give you signs there’s something off and needs to be repaired. Here are some of the most common signs that you should call the water heater repair pros at FAST of Florida:
- Inadequate hot water. No one likes having to endure a cold shower. If it seems like you’re constantly running out of hot water quickly, your water heater probably needs professional attention.
- Discolored water. The water that comes out of your tap should always be colorless. If the water ever looks brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it could be due to your water heater. Color changes in water could also be pointing to a health hazard, so be sure to contact FAST of Florida immediately.
- Low water pressure. Poor water pressure can be linked to many other concerns, including sediment buildup in your water heater.
- Water heater is making odd sounds. Occasional noises coming from your water heater is pretty normal, but when the noises resemble loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s a good time to call us. These sounds can be a result of mineral deposit buildup in your tank, which in turn lead to water leaks.
- Water Heater is leaking. There are many reasons why your water heater might leak. It can be due to a damaged pressure relief or heater drain valve. Excessive sediment can also break down the bottom of your tank and cause it to leak.
If you’re experiencing any of these water heater problems, it’s best to contact the FAST of Florida pros. We offer tankless water heater repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Get Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
To save even more on your water heater repairs, consider enrolling in our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan covers your home’s AC, heating, electrical and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll benefit from special repair discounts, required HVAC tune-ups, priority service and more.
Ready to schedule water heater repair? Give us a call at 727-545-8731 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.