We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the top name in home comfort. Lennox offers a wide variety of heat pump systems, from the economical Merit® Series to the top-of-the-line Signature® Collection that’s quieter and more energy efficient than ever.
Whichever style you choose, we’ll assist you in acquiring the appropriate heat pump option for your home. We know that replacing your heat pump might be a process you’re not geared up for, so we have a selection of payment plans to help you save more. All that’s needed is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation handiwork for your new heat pump is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not totally pleased with our service, you can rely on us to make it right.
Ready to ask for your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 727-545-8731 or contact us online.
Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most crucial pieces of your home comfort system. Unlike a furnace or air conditioner that only works during a lone season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Given that your heat pump works all year, it’s more vulnerable to harm. If you don’t consistently schedule heat pump maintenance, you may find yourself with an expensive breakdown to handle, especially if your heat pump is dated.
That doesn’t imply you must be suspicious of replacement. Actually, replacing your heat pump with a newer energy-efficient system can increase your home’s comfort and reduce your recurrent energy bill. And staying on top of suitable maintenance from the start can help you save money and time over its life cycle.
Ask your friendly technician for further details about our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of annual tune-ups to keep your heat pump in excellent shape. As an appreciated member, you’ll also get priority service and special discounts on repairs.
What Should I Do— Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re unfamiliar with how your HVAC system works, there are many sure clues that your heat pump is no longer worthwhile to repair. Learning how to distinguish these clues will lessen the chance of a complete wreck. It will also present you a chance to easily make the transition from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How dated is your heat pump? Most residential units last roughly 15 years when suitably maintained. Newer heat pumps are less likely to necessitate replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year mark, however, it could be less pricey in total to replace it with a new one.
- How frequently does it necessitate repairs? A heat pump that’s appropriately maintained won’t require frequent service calls. If you feel that you’re needing to make more and more recurrent appointments with our experts, exploring a modern model is a bright move. We obtain the equipment and skill to supply precise installation aided by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How costly are repairs? Even uncommon repairs are a telling clue that you should consider replacement instead, especially if these repairs are more than half the cost of a new system. Issues that can be settled promptly and at a low cost tend to preferred over replacement. If those costs begin soaring and issues become more complicated, you should start pondering on a replacement. And a number of of the Lennox models we offer are ENERGY STAR® rated, meaning they’re very efficient at lowering your regular utility bills.
What Should I Look for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are three advices for making a responsible, educated decision to maximize the advantages of your new heat pump.
- Look for an energy-efficient model. While dated systems can’t compare to the innovations in energy-efficient technology, it’s a good idea to still pick out the most efficient air source heat pump amongst new models as well. Note the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The higher the number, the more efficient your system is at converting energy into comfort. Additionally, you should consider an efficient air handler, which matches up with your heat pump to circulate treated air all through your home.
- Shop for models that provide the features you want most. Choosing a replacement should include identifying the features or controls that are important to you, like eco-friendly programming or the capability to interfuse a smart thermostat into your HVAC equipment. But a lengthy list of other features shouldn’t be a deciding factor if aren’t going to use the majority of them.
- Look for a reputable company like FAST of Florida to replace your heat pump. We’ll assist you in choosing the best heat pump for your needs, go into payment plans and back our handiwork with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a minute longer to find out why we’re the leading team in home comfort. Our considerate, skilled team are waiting to answer any inquiry you may have, or to help you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 727-545-8731 to get started today.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.