Right after you call, we’ll direct one of our well-trained professionals to your home. All our friendly pros are completely licensed and insured to make repairs on any brand of heat pump. They’ve also gone through rigorous training to meet your family’s comfort needs through excellent heat pump repair and heat pump replacement.
As your community whole-home heat pump service company, it’s our goal to perform outstanding heat pump repair for all makes and models. We’ll give you a transparent estimate before we start any repair work. And we’ll back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Your complete satisfaction is significant to us. If you’re not entirely satisfied with our repair service, you can depend on us to fix it.
We’re here 24/7 to achieve all your comfort needs. And you can depend on our well-trained techs to get your home comfortable again quickly.
You can reach our team at 727-545-8731 or contact us online to schedule your heat pump repair appointment today.
5 Signals You Need Heat Pump Repair Service
We promise to provide you with the best customer service. That is why we want to share some tips with you about making the most of heat pump repair service.
You’ll have an improved understanding of how to notice symptoms that point to common problems with heat pumps. We’ll also provide education on the normal causes for these malfunctions and what you can do to avoid them from taking place again.
A heat pump is one of the most important components of any HVAC system. It runs continually every day to deliver both heating and cooling for your indoor space. Because your heat pump works throughout the year, it’s at a bigger risk of wear and tear. Concerned your heat pump isn’t operating properly? These hints can verify if it calls for our professional help.
- Weak or unreliable heating and cooling. Most models of heat pumps depend on forced air to heat and cool your house. If you have challenges getting the temperature where you want even after your heat pump has been running for a while, call FAST of Florida at 727-545-8731 to schedule heat pump service.
- Your heat pump is noisy. Your heat pump will give off some noise even when it’s in running fine. But if that noise is getting louder or uncommon, it could mean that something is incorrect with the equipment. Take note of the sound and call 727-545-8731 for a heat pump inspection to check for proper operation.
- Ongoing starting and stopping. A well-maintained heat pump wouldn’t be turning off and on repeatedly. This problem is also known as short-cycling and can result in increased wear and tear over time.
- Heat pump frozen or not turning on. When the heat pump is humming but the fan is not turning, or does not seem to run at all, it could indicate a minor electrical or small part failure, or it may be a more dangerous safety issue. Call 727-545-8731 to have the entire system looked at immediately. We do not advise troubleshooting problems due to the chance of electric shock or potential further damage.
- Utility bill is steadily going up. A heat pump provides energy-efficient heating and cooling. If you haven’t touched your thermostat but utility costs are starting to increase, don’t hesitate to call for heat pump service to confirm the system is operating as efficiently as possible.
4 Reasons Why You May Need Heat Pump Repair
Once you’ve identified that there’s an issue, the next step is to understand potential reasons. Unfortunately, there are a variety of reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly. At FAST of Florida, our experts specialize in finding the origin of the problem as quick as possible to save you time and money.
Here are a few potential reasons why your heat pump isn’t working properly.
- There’s a problem with the thermostat. The thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system, guiding your heat pump to alter your home to the desired temperature. If it’s not working right, your heat pump won’t either. Check to confirm the thermostat settings are right, and check or replace the batteries. If these checks don’t work, call FAST of Florida at 727-545-8731 for help.
- An important component has broken or failed. Like a vehicle’s engine, there are several electrical and moving parts in your home’s engine. If a component breaks down or fails, your heat pump might struggle to work correctly or even at all. And just like a car, regular heat pump tune-ups can help avoid a failure by catching minor issues before they become major problems.
- Lack of necessary maintenance. To keep your heat pump in top condition and the warranty valid, you should have heat pump maintenance performed every year. As part of this visit, FAST of Florida will inspect, lubricate and clean the components. A smoothly running heat pump could mean lower energy bills and may even increase your heat pump’s overall life span. We have a Complete Comfort Club that keeps up with ongoing maintenance service. You’ll have annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, in addition to priority service, exclusive repair discounts and more.
- Your air filter is dirty or clogged. Not unlike any other type of HVAC system, your heat pump contains an air filter to block dust and other pollutants from entering the internal parts of the system and blowing out into your indoor air. If you don’t replace the filter consistently it can easily get clogged. A dirty air filter causes the heat pump to be forced to work harder than normal to deliver the same amount of heating or cooling, which can impact your energy bill.
- Your heat pump is aging. Heat pumps can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance. But as they get older, the more prone they are to needing repairs. If yours is getting old, it could be time to consider shopping for a new one.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Right Away with FAST of Florida
FAST of Florida stands apart from other HVAC companies because we kick off our process with a free estimate and boost our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You can count on us to offer prompt, friendly service when hands-on expertise is necessary.
Give us a call at 727-545-8731 or contact us online to arrange an appointment now.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.