There are many benefits to holding to this schedule. Your heat pump will maintain the best possible energy efficiency, which could result in lower energy use. Not only will you save money on utility bills, but your heat pump could even gain a boost to its overall life span, providing you more years of comfort.
When we partner together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be a simple, stress-free experience. You’ll enjoy a system that works more quietly and efficiently than you have ever experienced.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are here to provide support with these and any other HVAC needs you have questions about. And, like always, all our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Contact our experts at 727-545-8731 or contact us online to arrange your heat pump maintenance now.
What’s Included in Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most critical parts of keeping your home comfortable. By operating consistently throughout the year, it becomes vulnerable to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump can be noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will function quietly and smoothly. Routine maintenance can even prevent many typical problems from happening in the first place.
We use a thorough checklist for every job to confirm that all components will continue to work correctly. This includes the following services:
- Inspecting critical parts for damage. If one of these vital components breaks down, it could impact other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Eliminating dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will operate considerably more efficiently.
- Checking the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will have a hard time keeping your home at the right temperature.
- Oiling moving parts. Keeping them well-greased will decrease the chance of them becoming damaged.
- Examining electrical components. We’ll review parts like wires and connection hookups to confirm your heat pump is functioning safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured professionals, you’ll rest comfortably knowing that our visits will maximize your heat pump’s ability to heat and cool your house.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Handle Yourself
These simpler tasks are some of the best ways to keep your heat pump working efficiently between our maintenance inspections. Here are some normal tasks you can do on your own.
- Maintain clear space near your heat pump. Your heat pump needs space to work, so it’s important to keep a watch for neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees should also be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Keep your heat pump clean. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can decrease your heat pump’s efficiency and drive up your energy bills. Call 727-545-8731 to book a maintenance tune-up at least once during the year to make sure your heat pump is clean and working the best it can.
- Exchange your air filter. Air filters help prevent pollutants from traveling into your HVAC system and moving throughout your house. If the air filter becomes clogged, it can prohibit airflow and generate serious problems. While most air filters last for one to three months, we suggest checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and replace the air filter as proposed or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Neglect Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We recognize your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our team wants to help make life easier.
When you register for our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no concern about routine maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll receive two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, plus special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at 727-545-8731 or ask your friendly technician for more information.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.