Advantages of Furnace Replacement
You may be inclined to reserve your outdated furnace for as long as feasible. But even the best HVAC technician can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to attend to is a broken furnace amid winter.
Attributable to improvements in technology, there are countless advantages from going with a furnace replacement instead. Here are just a few of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. Many newer furnaces provide a greatly higher efficiency rating compared to older models. You’ll have to search for the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace could even help lower your energy bills without sparing comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or exceed tough federal standards for energy efficiency.
- Quiet, constant performance. A noisy, clunky furnace is a burden of the past. We deliver furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a attribute that changes how much heat your furnace generates and puts out. Variable speed can help you use reduced energy while increasing your house’s comfort level.
- More direct control. With the choice to integrate a smart thermostat with your upgraded furnace, you’ll experience added features and settings that make home comfort rapid and effortless. Environmentally friendly programming, for instance, could help you balance comfort with less energy consumption.
For even more benefits, ask one of our team members about the Complete Comfort Club. This program consists of regular inspections for your heating and cooling units, as well as priority service and exclusive discounts.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My Furnace?
You don’t have to be an HVAC technician to see when installing an updated furnace is a better decision than fixing your old one. There are numerous signs to watch for and noticing any of them early could spare you from serious breakdowns. It can also make the transition toward a new furnace much smoother. Pay attention for each of the following:
- Your furnace’s maturity. Even with appropriate maintenance, the majority of home furnace systems don’t last longer than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to contemplate replacing your furnace anytime after it surpasses the 15-year mark.
- The recurrence and price of repairs. With good upkeep, you shouldn’t need furnace repair very often. As your furnace ages, it may seem like you’re scheduling maintenance calls more consistently. We advise replacing your furnace once repairs are greater than half the cost of a new system.
- You’re installing a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC unit, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.
What Should I Look for in a New Furnace?
The quantity of choices may feel fairly overwhelming at the start. But we’re always happy to help you in figuring out which particular brand or type of furnace will be best for your needs and budget. Chat with one of our experts for any information you need. In the meantime, take a moment to consider a couple of critical distinctions between furnace models.
- Type of furnace. Conditional to the model, furnaces can use a different fuel source to create heat. There are electric furnaces, which are popular in southern climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to use. And oil furnaces are a replacement when natural gas isn’t readily attainable. Our pros can help you determine what’s best for your household.
- Fitting features and options. We’ll support you in deciding the furnace that’s the correct size for your house. Beyond that, there are numerous features for you to pick from, such as variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our professionals will also go over the possibilities with you to guide you in making the right choice.
Finally, you should always search for a reputable company like FAST of Florida for prompt, dependable installation. We can help make any step of the procedure smooth and clear to understand. You’ll spend a smaller amount of time stressing about finding the best choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance deals, you’ll experience that tranquility for years to come.
Heat and cool your household the best way with the expert HVAC professionals at FAST of Florida. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation, give us a call at 727-545-8731 or contact us online today to get started.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.