If you are considering a project, such as electrical outlet wiring or light switch installation, we’ll get started with a free estimate prior to completing any services. And if you know you need electrical repair, but you’re not quite sure what the problem is, we can help there in addition. No matter what, we back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
5 Signals You Need to Get in Touch with an Electrician
Clues of electrical problems vary from the nearly unnoticeable to the pronounced. If you’re noticing any warnings that something is out of place with your home, get in touch with FAST of Florida immediately at 727-545-8731. Even seemingly little problems can be worse than you realize. And letting them sit could put your home in harm’s way.
- You have flickering or dimming lights. This can be a small sign that something is causing an issue with your electrical system. If your lights somewhat dim or flicker when you start using another appliance, you most likely have a full circuit. And overloaded circuit can create serious issues, like tripped breakers or damaged components in your electrical system.
- Outlets are hot to the touch. Just like flickering lights, a heated outlet can be a symptom this part of your electrical system is overwhelmed. An outlet shouldn’t be heated under common circumstances. Remove all appliances from the outlet and hire an electrician from FAST of Florida to provide assistance.
- You’re noticing a buzzing sound. This is an additional symptom that your electrical system might be overloaded. Electrical contractors in St. Petersburg, like FAST of Florida, can repair this problem and prevent potential risks to your home. It could be a small electrical repair, or a total home rewiring. Regardless, we’ll stop the hum and get your residence back to normal.
- Circuit breakers are flipping. Your circuit breaker guards your house from electrical troubles. When it finds a potential overload, it shuts the flow of electricity off by tripping. If you see one of your breakers is frequently shutting off, stop turning it back on every time. We advise hiring a certified FAST of Florida electrician at 727-545-8731 to correct the situation once and for all. Whether it’s caused by an overloaded circuit, a short circuit or another issue, turned off breakers can indicate your residence is telling you it needs urgent help to shield your household.
- You got shocked. Any time your house gives you an electrical shock, it’s time to call in a knowledgeable FAST of Florida electrician at 727-545-8731. A shock may be telling you there’s a wiring issue that could lead to a fire. Call FAST of Florida at 727-545-8731 ASAP when you are aware of potential for electrical shock. We have someone to take your call, regardless of the time.
Our Electrical Services
We provide a range of electrical services to keep your house headed in the right direction.
Home Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
A whole-home backup generator keeps your house up and going when the rest of your location lacks power. This means all your essential appliances—like heating and cooling—can keep operating. Our electricians can help you find the right home backup generator for your needs, including fuel type and size, and install it. When you are seeking home backup generator maintenance, we can help there too.
Sometimes, your home’s electrical system isn’t engineered to keep up with your necessities today. This often happens with older houses. From minor projects to total home rewiring, our team of licensed electricians in St. Petersburg can support you. Our services also include circuit breakers and power panels.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are a fantastic addition to any home, but they should be put up by an electrician. FAST of Florida can finish ceiling fan installation in no time for any model you have. Plus, we can add any light fixture or connection switch so your home can shine.
Electrical Outlet Wiring
As we previously mentioned, your electrical outlets can get overloaded with too high of demand on them. That’s why we have electrical outlet wiring services. In addition, we can put in new electrical outlets and light switches to make sure your residence is prepared to fit your day-to-day requirements. This covers outlet replacement as well as new outlets for renovations or additions.
Book Your Electrical Service Today with FAST of Florida
You can save on your yearly inspections, get priority service and have exclusive discounts with our Complete Comfort Club. Since FAST of Florida is also your local HVAC expert, you’ll receive special benefits for your home comfort system to keep your home feeling great all year.
Regardless of what’s going on with your house’s electrical system, FAST of Florida is here to help. Reach us at 727-545-8731 to request an appointment now.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.