4 Standard Issues That May Require Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are some of the normal service calls we receive for air conditioner repair. If you’re experiencing any of these problems, please give our technicians a call at 727-545-8731.
- Air conditioner is producing a weird clatter. It’s common for your AC system to produce sounds. If it’s emitting odd noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s attempting to inform you expert repair is needed. Here are a partial list of the most common noises and what they might signify.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relay issue.
- Screeching—compressor or fan concern.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly concern.
- Air conditioner is leaking refrigerant. Refrigerant is a crucial part in the cooling operation. Depleted refrigerant levels can in addition reduce your system’s effectiveness, use extra electricity and generate no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is not moving. Beyond inadequate refrigerant levels, issues with your blower motor may further cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is leaking water. It’s normal for your air conditioning system to generate some water outside while operating, particulary when it’s awfully hot. If you discover your furnace or air handler is leaking water indoors, a clogged drain pipe or full condensate drain pan may be to blame.
Routine Maintenance Can Help Avoid Air Conditioning Repair
Were you aware HVAC repair can frequently be stopped by scheduling once a year maintenance? We’ll take a close look at your whole air conditioning system throughout this service to spot any insignificant issues that may become major setbacks later. In addition, we’ll wipe down your air conditioner and grease moving parts to keep your system operating smoothly right though hot summers.
If you’ve forgotten to schedule yours, talk with your repair professional about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We provide a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At FAST of Florida, we’re delighted to concentrate on fast, quality air conditioning services to keep your family comfortable all year long. Contact us to initiate your appointment now.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.