What’s Included in Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our experts will clean and inspect essential pieces of your air conditioner. This could allow our experts discover small concerns before they become bigger concerns that initiate a malfunction.
Here’s some of the work we’ll do throughout your maintenance appointment:
- Examine your thermostat and other system controls for accurate start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This assists your cooling equipment run at peak performance.
- Grease moving parts to keep them running smoothly. Pieces that aren’t lubricated can rub together, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing blockage.
- Attach electrical connections to ensure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Readjust bent condenser coil fins, which may impact cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Help Take Care of Your Air Conditioner
Here are a few ways to assist in keeping your AC working smoothly in between tune-ups.
- Maintain plenty of space on all sides of your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, requires room to operate. We suggest maintaining flowers, bushes and shrubs at a minimum of two feet away from it.
- Eliminate yard waste. It’s a good idea to examine your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s collected around it. This yard waste could decrease your system’s airflow and force it to function harder. Everytime you mow, trim weeds or rake, turn off your AC at the thermostat. Then, make certain the outside of your system is clear of yard debris.
- Put in new air filters. This is oftentimes one of the regularly forgotten parts of maintenance. If you don’t put in new the air filters on a regular basis, it can eventually damage your air conditioner. A stopped up filter may raise your electric bill, decrease your inside air quality and wear out your air conditioner sooner. To stop this, we suggest exchanging your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Skip Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At FAST of Florida, we’re a whole-home service company that likes to make things simpler for everyone. We know you have more important appointments on your agenda.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to be stressed about maintenance ever again. This simple service agreement contains every needed annual tune-ups for your units, plus exclusive repair discounts and other special perks.
Contact us at 727-545-8731 or get ahold of your friendly expert for more info.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.