Having a experienced plumber perform your water heater installation offers a lot of perks. From a free estimate to standing behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee,* you’re in good hands when you choose FAST of Florida.
When to Buy a New Water Heater
It’s critical to be aware of signs that you need to install a new water heater before a leak occurs. Otherwise, you might find yourself dealing with a pricey water leak or cold showers.
Many houses rely on standard tank-style water heaters. Tank water heaters store and constantly heat a big amount of water. Here are four signals that you may need hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is past 10 years old. Many gas and electric water heaters last for around 12 years. Even if your present water heater is working correctly, you may want to consider getting a new one, even more so if it hasn’t been adequately tuned up yearly.
- You run out of hot water quickly. This is a typical sign that your water heater should be replaced. As a water heater ages, it gets more difficult to efficiently heat and deliver warm water. This goes for both electric and gas water heaters.
- Your water heater is making a thumping noise. Sediment accumulates in a water heater over time, which can result in banging noises as that sediment gets harder. When this occurs, the wisest cure is a water heater replacement.
- Your water heater is leaking. Leaks can develop as seals and joints enlarge and get smaller as time goes on. Valves might also break down. These normal issues can be caught and taken care of with regular maintenance; however, you will later need to get a new water heater.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heater Installation
You have a lot of choices in regards to hot water heater installation, which involves gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Also, you can select between a standard tank water heater or a tankless water heater. There are pluses and minuses to both models; however, a tankless water heater installation provides many appealing advantages. Here’s just a couple of them:
- Limitless hot water. Tank water heaters hold on to and continuously heat water. But when the tank is adding more water or reheating, you’ll have to wait a bit for hot water. Tankless water heaters can offer a continuous supply of hot water.
- Increased energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters are typically up to 35% more energy efficient than tank water heaters, depending on household needs. This is because they heat water as you require it as opposed to holding it.
- Space Saving. Tankless water heaters don’t need a lot of space. They can be placed in a less obvious place on an interior or exterior wall, or even beneath a sink.
- Decreased risk of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t keep water, so they’re less likely to have a catastrophic mess like a tank water heater.
Once you’ve made a choice for hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to worry about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a stress-free maintenance program that also takes care of required routine service for your heating and cooling system, plus a whole-home plumbing inspection annually. As a valued member, you’ll also enjoy select repair discounts and priority appointments. When you have to have water heater repair, we’re here 24/7 to pick up your call.
Want to find out if a tankless water heater is a good fit for your home? Call our water heater specialists at 727-545-8731 to set your free estimate now.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.