FAST of Florida furnace technicians arrive on-site fast to detect and reach a solution quickly. With the education to service all makes and models of furnaces, there’s no repair we can’t fix. Your furnace will be back in great shape faster than you thought possible. Given that we’re a whole-home service company, we offer all the heating and cooling solutions you need to maintain your home comfort.
And you’ll know right from the beginning how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also provide a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. Our technicians will remain committed until repairs are done exactly how you want them. It doesn’t matter what time of day or night it is, we’re equipped to top your comfort needs. Contact us at 727-545-8731 right away to arrange your appointment now.
5 Signals You Might Need Furnace Repair Service
These are some of the most typical service calls we receive for furnace repair. Do you have these issues at your house? Give us a call at 727-545-8731 right away, and our pros will be out quickly to take a look at the issue.
- Furnace won’t start. Sometimes this is a result of an incorrect thermostat setting. But it can also indicate something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from starting.
- Furnace starts and stops frequently. A furnace that’s running properly wouldn’t be turning on and off several times all day. This is identified as short cycling, and it may impact your energy costs and the life span of your furnace.
- Loud or rare noises. If your furnace is making unusual noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it needs service immediately, call 727-545-8731 for a professional to come out and service your furnace.
- Utility bills are going up. From time to time your furnace has trouble with producing enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to keep your home warm, which means more expensive heating and cooling costs.
- Hot and cold spots throughout your home. A broken furnace and air duct system often won’t effectively push the heated and cooled air where it needs to go. Your heating and air conditioning should continually be equally spread through your home.
Why You Might Need Furnace Repair
Now that you confirmed your furnace isn’t running like it should, you can narrow down what’s triggering the problem. Because there are many different makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our AC and furnace professionals work hard to solve the problem as fast as possible so that it can be fixed just as quickly.
These are just a few of the more frequent factors that entail furnace repair.
- Your thermostat won’t work. Your furnace relies on a thermostat to understand when and how to run. When the thermostat is set wrong or needs to be replaced, your furnace won’t be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can impact your furnace operation in addition to the air quality in your indoor space. Putting in new air filters on a routine basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your energy bills lower.
- A critical component has failed. Like a car engine, a furnace handles the comfort of your home, and it’s made up of many mechanical and electrical components. Regular furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in great shape for many more years. It can also proactively assess parts that are ready to fail before they render your furnace broken.
- You’ve skipped regular maintenance. A furnace that isn’t properly maintained each year is more liable to break down over time. Try joining our Complete Comfort Club program to keep on task with your heating and cooling maintenance. Ongoing service also helps keep your furnace warranty valid for a longer period of time.
Depend On FAST of Florida for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to provide fast, trustworthy furnace repair in St Petersburg.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most reliable in town. We approach every job with an straightforward estimate and end with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You and your home shouldn’t settle for anything less than the very best in customer service and furnace repair service. Regardless if it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, we’ve got your furnace covered.
To schedule an appointment today, contact us at 727-545-8731 now.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.