When Should You Repair or Replace Appliances?
There are a number of things you ought to consider when debating whether to repair or replace your home appliance.
- Is it still under warranty? Most companies warranty appliances for 1–2 years. This warranty offers valuable coverage if something happens to your appliance. Our warranty service package is available for continued coverage.
- How old is it? The majority of appliances survive around 10–15 years. If yours is newer or repairs are inexpensive, we encourage repairing it. If it’s more than halfway through that life span or repairs are more than half the cost of a new one, it’s preferable to replace it.
- How energy efficient is it? If you’re planning to stay in your home for a long time, upgrading to a more energy-efficient model might help you save more money in the long run. Check with FAST of Florida for a free, no-obligation estimate.
FAST of Florida offers estimates and warranty agreements for appliance repair service in St. Petersburg, so you can make the ideal decision for your home and budget.
Protect Your Home’s Appliances by Enrolling in Our Service Warranty Agreement
When you sign up for a service warranty agreement with FAST of Florida, you’ll receive unrivaled coverage, reliable service and fantastic savings. You’ll never have to stress about your home’s appliances ever again, when you have access to the fastest, most reliable local appliance repair service.
Here are just a couple benefits of this quality service:
- Priority service—Calls placed before 2 p.m. can generally receive same-day appliance repair.
- Emergency service—Our total Protection Bundle covers more than just your appliances. You’ll receive quick service for refrigerators and air conditioners that aren’t working correctly, as well as congested drains.
- Fully transferrable—On protected systems and equipment at the same customer address.
- No extra trip charges—You’ll never be charged a deductible, co-pay or trip charge on covered costs.
FAST of Florida offers multiple plans to enroll in, so you can pick the best agreement for your needs and budget.
For only $7991, our Protection Bundle includes no hidden trip charges on your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems for one year. You’ll also save 15% on any noncovered repairs.
This bundle includes:
- HVAC coverage
- Plumbing coverage
- Electrical coverage
- Washer and dryer
- Microwave (labor only)
- Water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Door seals and gaskets
- Circuit boards and touchpads
This is a great option if you just want coverage for a few appliances. Choose from refrigerator coverage for $110 per refrigerator, and additional appliances for $75 each.
Trust FAST of Florida for All Your Appliance Repair Needs
Whether you need appliance repair services right away or want extra details about our service warranty packages, the FAST of Florida pros are here to assist you. Give us a call at 727-545-8731 to schedule your appointment today.
1Be advised that for homes with more than one AC system, two bathrooms or more than one electrical service panel, extra charges will apply so that the entire home is covered.