FAST of Florida proudly associates with Lennox®, the leader in home comfort for silent, energy-saving air-conditioning. There’s an air conditioning system for almost every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whichever air conditioner you settle on, our pros assist you to determine the right answer to your expectations. Since your AC often breaks down at the worst time, we understand not being entirely set for the installation expenses. That’s why we offer several credit plans to assist you in saving more, including zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is needed.
Also, we’ll make certain you’re entirely pleased with your house’s air conditioning replacement work, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We want you and your family to be happy, so you can depend on us to be on hand every year, months after your new central air has been installed.
Contact us at 727-545-8731 to get started with your air conditioning replacement now!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your AC is a crucial component of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your residence more cool than ever, due to their quiet and energy-saving operation. And some air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your electric expenses by a significant amount.
Keeping up with correct air conditioning maintenance will also establish durability for your house’s new AC. That’s because most problems are due to the absence of annual air conditioning maintenance.
Ask your pleasant technician for additional facts concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of required tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in good shape. As one of our valued customers, you’ll also experience priority service and select reductions on service.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your AC will give you indications when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to distinguish these indications in time, you could possibly stay away from unneeded repairs. And you’ll as well have more time to plan for installing your new AC.
- How old is your AC? Air conditioners may operate 20 years with proper maintenance or may fail in as little as five years. With routine maintenance, new AC systems may continue to run for a very long time. If your AC is more than 10 years old, it probably is time to get a free estimate to replace it.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Much like a car, a constantly maintained air conditioning system is not likely to stop working, due to the fact that it gets the preventive attention it needs to run correctly. However, if you’re often reaching out to us for air conditioning repair considering you’re dealing with cooling issues or a clatter, we recommend talking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a source for trouble. You can count on FAST of Florida to supply excellent air conditioning replacement supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a better option than repair? These rules can help you decide when replacement makes better sense than spending money on repair.
- Your air conditioner is out of warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioning needs R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced.
- Your central air conditioning has not been repaired within the last three years.
- You’re dedicated to eliminating airborne pollutants.
- You’ve had to have repairs more than once in the past 12-month period.
- Your AC repair expense is close to or slightly more than $400.
- Your utility expenses regularly surpass $300.
- January or August utility costs surpass $400.
- Family members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your house is comprised of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few sections of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have areas in your house that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You desire Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re intent on a more renewable or green home.
- You own expensive musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your residence.
- You’re getting ready for room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been completed.
What Should I Look for in an Updated Air Conditioner?
These guidelines will help you make the perfect decision and maximize your new AC.
- Give thought to an energy-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are graded by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The higher the number, the better it is at tranforming electricity into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system regulates your comfort regularly, rather than only being all on or off.
- Explore the aspects you wish to have most. New air conditioners contain distinctive options like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you choose the features that will work best for your house and air quality requirements.
- Search for a creditable firm to replace your central air conditioning. You don’t want to have the local handyman install your new air conditioner. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning professional install your central air conditioning and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At FAST of Florida, we offer a 10-year warranty on almost all air conditioning systems, and back our quality air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have formed a reputation as the principal company in home comfort. And our trained pros are available to answer any issues you may have. Contact us at 727-545-8731 to request a free estimate right away.
*FAST of Florida guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by FAST of Florida. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by FAST of Florida technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to FAST of Florida of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.